Anything new in Indonesia

Excited !!. Seller Pisang Goreng The Beauty It Can Buy 3 Luxury Cars. Turns Here All He Do

 Excited !!. Seller Pisang Goreng The Beauty It Can Buy 3 Luxury Cars. Turns Here All He Do
I want to share a little bit about the journey of life starting from zero. I do not come from the class of rich people and it was not easy for me to enjoy what I have now. My father had passed away while I and the brothers are still small. Was my mother who worked hard to maintain my brother and sister.
I started looking for a sideline when their teenage years, precisely when he was in junior high. Among my efforts at that time was serving 'rebonding' hair every school. I run in the house alone and the mother who spend capital to buy equipment.I have also helped neighbors near my house selling fried bananas when aides did not come. I've never been ashamed to do any job despite not work 'glamor', provided sustenance is halal.My mother never once told me to find the money themselves, but he also did not prevent. I'm looking for money side is not because I live hard, but to buy my needs and also caused a deep interest in the business.After graduating high school, I worked selling fruit juice in front of the school while waiting for the call to go to college. I got an offer from UITM in Electrical Engineering (Electronic) but were being rejected because I am more interested in the Department of Quantity Surveying at a private college. Shopping around the house is not cheap, I began to actively trade online as dropship only.Online sales of CampusIn 2010, the only one of my family car is a car hare had 'total lost' due to accidents. Like a broken leg, wanted to go anywhere too hard. My mother used his savings to buy a used car in cash but tricked her. Like the already falling down the stairs anyway.Finally, my mother was able to buy the old Saga car with a price of 2-3 thousand ringgit if not wrong. The car was a bit bad, the roof leaked anyway. When it rains, water will drip into the car. AC is also not functioning. Every time it rains the windshield will be steamy, forced to use a hand wipe from the inside.But one thing I salute the mother, she never complained even once. Always calm and smiling. But the hearts which are not sad to see the state of it. Moreover at that time I was in college, it is very sad to remember the state of the mother and younger siblings in the village. Almost every evening flowing tears.At that time that was the turning point, I was really determined to change family life. I want enough just me who felt hard as long as my brothers happy. At the age of my early 20s, I was an all-out search for money. Being dropship provide plenty of space and opportunity for me. I do not need to spend capital, pack and send the items.Just need promotion and treats shoppers with a fine. Low risk and very suitable for new to doing business online. But I'm the type of person who does not like to be in the same place, I am always looking for ways to upgrade any of what I create.I began to remove the capital to take stock in order to gain greater and easier for me to 'cash on delivery' (COD) to the buyer. Every night, I was losing sleep to serve buyers. Almost every day in contact with long queues although fortunately I can not how. The house that I rent my full stock of the entire stock little by little.Agent `Capital Dengkul`Graduation I opened my first small shop. Among the various items I was selling clothes, beauty products, and also dessert of my own. From being just me being a stockist agent armed advantage that I collected.For me, if you want to succeed in business should dare pushes risk. Of capital as low as 100, increased to 200, 400 and reach thousands of ringgit when I started to become a stockist for some products. During the day I watch store and packing for shipment. At night time I am using WhatsApp serve buyers and orders to prepare cakes and biscuits. Almost every night I slept at 3-4 in the morning and sometimes until dawn. It's known me a small oven, a fuel can only be two baking biscuits.In the month of fasting I took the opportunity to open stores in front of my store. Incidentally in front of the store there is a mini bazaar Ramadan every year. Biscuits demand also increased in the period until the highway at night I stay up into the early morning feast set up reservations.After a shower I continued to send cakes to buyers there. I am thankful I am good to take the opportunity that is in front of the eyes and make a quick decision. Despite the fatigue and body aches due to the persistent work but I never complains and is satisfied if what I make acclaim. Everything I made by myself, I was the coolies, I'm the boss.My business is becoming increasingly advanced and I've had a lot of regulars. One day I was determined to me

0 komentar:

Post a Comment