Anything new in Indonesia

pathetic!!! This woman failed marriage after 5 years of dating .... see story [do not cry reading]

I love him, five years passed I accompanied him, when sad or happy, I give my love and my life completely, five years passed, and it's time we talked about our wedding right after Eid, still remember where and when it is what I waited was discussed
 We toured his house and we said that we would get married in the near future.But fate willed else, I remember the last time he said would work outside of the city where we lived, he said, would save for our marriage that took place this year.And most menyadihkan something finally happened.A week after he was in another city, she suddenly decided silarurahim us, he blocked all the usual social media we use to communicate, as well as their families, have all been blocked, a few days before this happened invisible at all there is a problem in the relationshipwe.All went as usual, we send messages telling the daily respectively. When I browse from some last SMS, the message language is not as usual, like others who typed some of these messages, because bartahun our years together, never leave each other, I really recognize her and she was very recognize me.The most painful thing when she said she would not marry me, because I bring bad things to him, because for many years with me he did not get better. This body, this body was floating when I read that sentence. As if gravity did not hold me up, as if the body is floating, this idea either fly everywhere, the body feels limp and chest felt pressed by heavy equipment.border: 0px none; box-sizing: inherit; color: # 333333; font-stretch: inherit; font-style: normal; -caps font-variant: normal; ligatures-font-variant: normal; font-variant-numeric: inherit; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: inherit; margin: 0px 0px 28 pixel; padding: 0px; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; vertical-align: baseline; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; "> How not, the day before did not happen anything, suddenly the night it happened without any signs. He even threatened me if I ask this question to his family he would not come to our town and not will forgive me. I was thinking what is my fault that he underestimated our wedding, humiliated, if our marriage batalpun can at least confirm to kuargaku with amicable way.I never thought anything like this would happen to me if I see everyday we were so full of love. Instead of crying, bersedihpun he will not let me, I think things like this only exist in any soap opera soap opera, and, if there must be only one appeal in 1000 that do this, and poorer in figure 1 is me. And I still remember when I asked if she had loved another woman?He said if I loved another woman self-conscious she just who he is. I thought maybe she had loved another woman in just one week, she might have loved someone else who has he considered better than me.Recently I said that if you really want to be better marry us tomorrow, because I had some savings if only for the consent and thanksgiving, that God will ease rizki us, that God will ease our way, but what can I say, if the liver is no longer love if easily tempted heart, the dream of many years would be lost.Oh well this is said to be destined, as close as any to a predefined marriage if what I say is not predestined. Maybe God is merencanakanku married to a man that is not condescending, maybe God was planning for me to be more patient and shown that he is the one who ran irresponsible.And I should be lucky, it happened before our wedding which will take place in a matter of months. For you who left me, I was fine.Make it a lesson for you, O reader blessed God, for any of you together, even if you spread the news that will get married this year, even though the parents of your partner meet to discuss the wedding. Do you too menganggab seriously before you actually united in marriage.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment